Sunday 18 January 2015

Christmas Pictures

Its been 24 days since Christmas and I haven't posted any pictures about it! Yikes!
Christmas 2014 was the first Christmas I ever spent in Singapore. Unusual things about it? Well, first of all, it was HOT! :) Second, we went swimming outside. (And it wasn't a hot pool either!) Maybe that's not unusual for you, but for a Canadian like me, that's pretty strange! :)

Like I mentioned before, I did lose a lot of pictures, so there aren't too many Christmas pics :( But, thankfully, a few were saved, so enjoy!

So in the morning, we had brunch at a friend's house then went swimming in a really neat pool.


The pool we swam in had a big cave in it. It was SO cool!



Then afterwards we went to our cousins' grandparents' house for dinner.
We were blowing plastic balloons just before dinner. It's really
 fun to play with :)


Toblerone had a LOT of fun with them!






2 comments:

  1. wow! that pool must be fun to swim in.
    your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany!

    Glad you checked out the blog, and thanks for the compliment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8