Thursday 30 April 2015

Day #57 - #61

I'm rather behind in posting my photos for the day, so I'll just conglomerate all the posts for Sunday to today. So much easier than a bunch of separate posts :)

I hope you enjoy them!


Sunday, April 26
Yes, this is a Canada goose sitting on her nest. . . in a parking lot! :)

Monday, April 27: Late Night Studies

Tuesday, April 28: Tulip
I love the vivid orange of the flower. It's so beautiful! 
Wednesday, April 29: Smile!
In this one, Ironman had a nice big smile. . .

And in this one, Toblerone had the nice big smile, so I decided to do both
and make it equal :P
Thursday, April 30: Sea of Gold




1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8