Sunday 20 December 2015

Days #287 - #295

Saturday, December 12: Happy Birthday! 
We've got three birthdays in our family (and I don't mean just the nine of us. Including
grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins in this statement ;) Just to make sure I don't confuse you ;))
that are all in December. So we celebrated all three birthdays on one day :) I'll be doing a
post with the three special people sometime soon :)
Sunday, December 13: Milk and Cookies

Monday, December 14: Maple
Was doing my photography "homework" for a music video that some girls at
church, Tiger Lily and I were planning. It was supposed to be in the dark,
and as I've never filmed in the dark before, I had to practice so that there'd be a
better chance of getting good footage ;) Maple was my willing subject and sat ever so nicely
while I snapped photos of her and video-taped her. And I think this photo of her came out pretty great. Isn't
she a beautiful dog? :D 
Tuesday, December 15: Frosty the Snowman
A cute little present that my piano teacher gave me :) He's holding a darling little
red bag with candy inside it, thus the plastic tuft sticking up behind him ;) 
Wednesday, December 16: Cookies + Icing + Sprinkles = YUMMY!

Thursday, December 17: Friends!! 
May I just say, these girls did an awesome job in the music video. It was a first time for most of them, but they caught on quick as a wink and we managed to film and record Angels We Have Heard on High in three and a half hours!! Don't know if you've ever tried doing something like this, but let me tell you, it is not an easy thing to film or record.  But, they did it! And the best part was, despite the time crunch, we had SO. MUCH. FUN!!! Lots of laughter and giggling going on, . . lots of it! :D
Thank you girls, for such a great time together! You all were simply amazing and it was just wonderful being with you all!! Let's do it again, shall we? ;)  

Friday, December 18: Star Wars Machine
One of Spiderman's awesome creations ;) 

Sunday, December 20: Little Pizza Helper 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8