Monday 25 January 2016

Counting Our Blessings


Good morning/afternoon/evening (depending on when you read this post ;))!

I'm launching something somewhat similar to a blog link up and I hope you all enjoy it! Note how I said somewhat ;) It's not exactly a blog link up because there won't be a major amount of "blog linking". It's more like meeting or getting to know others better and counting our blessings! Basically, how this works, is I will be choosing one or two people a month and on either the 3rd or 4th week of each month, we will get to read a post done by these wonderful people! :)

The primary reasons for doing this is so we not only get to know each other a bit better, we also get to glorify God and show what we are thankful for in the many ways/things that He has blessed us with!  

So I hope you all will enjoy these upcoming posts! If you know of any one else who would like to do this, or if you yourself would like to do this, you can send me a message through the contact form on the side. The more people, the more fun, right? :) 

And if you have any questions, just let me know! I'll be happy to answer them :) 

Join in the fun! :D 

Praise the LordOh give thanks to the Lordfor he is good,  for his steadfast love endures forever! 
~ Psalm 106:1 


12 comments:

  1. I love the picture you chose for the "link-up"! :) It's so pretty! So excited for it to start!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jesseca! I'm glad you like it :) And yes, I'm so excited too! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to getting to read all these posts by other bloggers or friends. Thanks for putting it together, Blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like lots of fun!!! :-) I'm looking forward to it and I would absolutely like to participate sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Faith! Thanks! Yes, I can't wait for this to start! :)

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to read the upcoming posts! It sounds like a lot of fun :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either! I've got a list of people who would like to do this and I gotta to say, this is going to be SO much fun! :D

      Delete
  5. Hi Blessing!
    I just realized something, I know a few weeks ago you asked if I could do a guest post but then today I realized that I would have to email you to do the post and I am not allowed to give out my email. So I will actually not be able to do this, I hope I didn't mess up your plans or anything. So sorry!
    But thanks for giving me the opportunity to do this!

    ~Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's alright! Thanks for letting me know, Rebekah! :) And don't worry, you didn't mess up any plans :D

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8