Monday 5 March 2018

Good ol' H2O

You know...sometimes I think I take water for granted. Also...for some peculiar reason, I tend to make a lot of realizations while I'm taking a shower xD

Water might be a rather insignificant topic to talk about...but I said I was counting my blessings. Not just the massive, important blessings. ALL the blessings. Tiny and great.

After a rather busy shift working at Tim Hortons, I took a shower just cause I mean, being on your feet for 5 hours straight has its drawbacks xD (and just saying, it's even worse for people with flat feet. Which I have. Very, very flat feet) And then I realized, I take hot water for granted. I take for granted the fact that I can just turn a handle and hot water will come out. I don't give it enough recognition and I hadn't realized it as a blessing. Until now anyway. It's a blessing.

Thank you, God, for hot water 😊


6 comments:

  1. Amen! :) Not only do we take for granted one thing that we need to survive, we seem to forget that God put water only on one special planet called earth. :) We should be thankful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that too!! It blew my mind when I first found out about that, and I'm still in awe of how God worked that out. He's a truly wonderful Creator!

      Delete
  2. Water is definitely a big blessing!! =)

    Also I just want to let you know that I tagged you for the Liebster Award if you are interested in doing a tag. :) http://rebekahashleigh.blogspot.com/2018/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8