Monday 26 March 2018

Sisters in Christ...Sisters for Life

Super super blessed to have been able to share a very special day with a very special person! My sister and I got baptized yesterday - praise the Lord!! It was an amazing day shared with family and friends and eeks! It was all completely by God's grace and I'm so glad we were able to do this, and even better, together! 😊

This was right after we changed out of our baptismal clothes....weirdly enough we don't look wet...but we
WERE "dunked" as our youth pastor puts it xD 

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!! 

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice!"
~ Philippians 4:4 


4 comments:

  1. YAY!! PRAISE THE LORD!!
    I'm so happy for you both. May the Lord bless you and keep you!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HURRAY! :D <3 ;) Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's awesome that you were able to be baptized together!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so wonderful!! God bless you both. <33

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8