Wednesday 10 December 2014

Singpore - Part 3

I woke up at 5:50 in the morning. Still not the best time for me, but I couldn't go back to sleep. All my other siblings were wide awake too. We lazed around for awhile, then Mom, Tiger Lily, DareDevil, Toblerone, and I went to the mall and the rest went with our grand-uncle and grand-aunt to buy a Christmas tree.

DareDevil is just like me. He's a country mouse. At the mall, we had to get onto an elevator. As we were going up, DareDevil commented "Hey, this is funny! We're going up and down!"


We stopped by a shoe store and looked around. This store had these cute little squeaky sandals for toddlers like Toblerone. Mom put a pair on him and he tried walking. He took a step and squawk went the sandals. Toblerone immediately freaked out and stopped walking. :P


Then we stopped by a coffee shop and took a small snack. Coffee shops in Singapore are not like the ones that I see in Canada. Coffee shops such as Starbucks serves coffee and light snacks. But coffee shops here in Singapore are more like small restaurants! You usually eat meals there, not snacks!   



This store is one of my favourite stationary stores here! They have amazing things. There was even coloured erasers in the shapes of fast food, baseballs, baseball gloves, baseball diamonds, bats,  
 bowls of noodles, chopsticks, etc.

 Oh yes, and then as we were walking out of the mall, we found these kiddie rides. They were really old and they only cost 20 cents! Of course, DareDevil wanted to try it! Mom suggested that we put Toblerone on too. He absolutely loved it! I have a video of him, but the computer won't let me load it.




These guys are best buddies. Where there is one, you are sure to find the other! :D



1 comment:

  1. Okay, I have to go back and read the missing posts. Starting at Part 3 just doesn't quite work. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8