Saturday 22 August 2015

How Much Does This Egg Weigh??

I know, I know, I said that the answer to how much this egg weighed would come out this week, but I decided it would be fun to make it into a little game! :)

How much do you think this massive egg weighs? Put your answer in the poll on the right! :D 





We had another egg that weighed only 0.5 - 1 gram less than the first egg. So I added the pictures of that egg here too ;) 

I think the chicken may have been having a bit of trouble laying this egg...thus all those weird wrinkles :P



2 comments:

  1. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks game app

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I LOVE comments, so please do leave one! I will try and reply as soon as possible :D If you comment under Anonymous, please leave a name (it can be made up or real, your choice ;)
Oh, and as you all probably know, my family and I are under pseudonyms (you didn’t really think I had a brother named Spiderman or Ironman, did ya? We’re weird, but not 'that' weird! :P) If you do know our real names, please don’t say it in the comment box. Public safety stuff ;) Thanks!

Finally, brothers (and sisters!), whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things
~ Philippians 4: 8